The Constructing Excellence in the North East Club is a forum enabling people from across the construction industry to get together to learn and share best practice.
Types of Memberships
There are three levels of membership available - Individual, Corporate and Large Corporate.
Individual membership costs £180.00 & VAT per annum and provides:
- Free entry to all club events for the Individual
- Discounted entry to many other Constructing Excellence events for the Individual
Corporate membership costs £360.00 & VAT per annum and provides:
- Free entry to all club events for two delegates
- Discounted entry to many other Constructing Excellence events for two delegates*
Large Corporate membership costs £450.00 & VAT per annum and provides:
- Free entry to all club events for four delegates
- Discounted entry to many other Constructing Excellence events for four delegates*
A one-off joining fee of £50 applies. * This rule can sometimes be relaxed*.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to the above, membership also offers the following benefits:
- Up to 75 CPD Certified, 10 Club and members only events per year.
- Up to 50% off discount for all CPD events
- CENE will make members aware of tender opportunities
- CENE has an excellent reputation as the voice for the wider construction industry and you will have the opportunity to input and shape the agenda for club events
- Access to a local network of continuous improvement through knowledge sharing and learning from other like-minded individuals and organisations
- The opportunity to hear about and experience new toolkits, publications and changes to regulations before the rest of the construction industry
- CENE has developed strong relationships with key industry players
- A membership certificate will be provided which you can display to demonstrate to your clients that you are committed to the principles of Constructing Excellence
- A hyperlink of your company will be displayed on CENE member’s page (www.cene.org.uk/members1)
- Promotion via CENE’s weekly column in The Journal
- G4C (Generation for Change) – G4C is a forum for young professionals within the built environment
- The opportunity to be involved in driving the change agenda in construction, housing and regeneration
If you would like to discuss this with one of the CENE team or know more about Constructing Excellence Club Membership please contact Leanne McAngus on 0191 374 0233